Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delilght in the evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserveres. Love never fails... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Monday, February 7, 2011

I have to make myself do it

.Hey everyone its monday! Which means house cleaning time around here. I did nothing in the house this weekend except mess up ha! I did my errands and grocery shopping on Saturday i forgot to take a picture but i spent a total of 52.00 at publix and saved 100.00 between coupons and the stuff they had on sale in their ad. I also went to aldi and got my milk and trash bags they are cheaper there. I have got my mom and grandmother into couponing so we all went together. It was fun but we was gone like 5 hours. Connor infomed us he was tired of grocery shopping.  Yesterday we went to put valentines stuff on the babys grave and then steven grilled for us our dinner and i did not even clean that up. So this morning i had to make myself unload the dishwasher, reload dishwasher, shake rugs, sweep kitchen and in front of the front door, wipe down all countertops,and vacuum living room. My reward was a shower and computer time:). Am i the only one that has to make myself clean sometimes and then reward myself?  So what are you making yourself do today? Tomorrow on to my bedroom and bathroom.

Speaking of bedroom  i took some pictures last week when my bedroom was clean and thought i would share a few. Im sorry my camera is not the best and i am not the best picture taker.
This is our bed we got the headboard from Ashley Furniture.

Steven's side table i got the lamps from old time pottery barn and the blue topiary thing from cracker barrell last spring.
My side same thing....
Curtains i got from ross..Some pictures with our name and the meanings my parents gave us as a wedding present...the floor lamp from kirklands...the chair which you can't see very good is  old from my grandmother..the pillows from old time pottery barn
our tv armoire..doors on each side open to our master bathroom
a tall whatever it's called that holds the laptop,printer,pictures etc.. Hope you have a good Monday:)

3 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is so pretty! I haven't done much decorating in my room a few things but not much I need to get it done I just wanna get the downstairs good before I go up where no one really sees it but me :) I'll get there though I am crazy I cannot leave something the same for long I am going to change my front living room do something different. ALWAYS changing :) My hubby hates it lol. Anyhow enjoyed your post. I would love to know more about your baby in heaven.

    ~Allyson~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are awesome at coupons! I'm slowly figuring out the markets in Calfornia that have better deals on certain items. I love your room! I'm still not finished with mine. It will be a work in progress for awhile. I hate going to sleep with a dirty kitchen. It just makes the next day start out awful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your room, very pretty and the colors are so soothng! Well done! Thanks for the comment on my living room post, you are so sweet! =) XOXO ~Liz

    Oh, and I am your newest follower! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey