Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delilght in the evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserveres. Love never fails... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Gang

Hello, welcome to our new blog. I am so excited to do a blog.  I do not have everything exactly how i would like it but i have it started. This is our gang: me Lindsey, the husband Steven, and baby boy Connor. This blog will be a journal of our life journey wherever it may take us. Thanks for joining us and hope you enjoy it! Here is a few pictures to introduce ourselves.
                                                    Our Gang
My sweet boy
My two sweethearts
We also have a sweet baby boy Riley in heaven. I just had to post this picture. It is so sweet. This is connor decorating the grave for Riley's birthday.
One day i will post Riley's story but for now i had to include a picture to remind us of him..

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog Lindsey! I can't wait to get to know you more. You have a lovely family. Connor is such a precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey!!! Nice to meet you!!! Your little boys is just too cute!!! I'm your newest follower too!

    Jennifer
    Can't wait to see more post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land Lindsey! You will have so much fun I just started a blog two weeks ago. Can't wait to read more I am your newest follower. Come check me out if you get a chance.

    Noplacelikehomecraftsdecorbyallyson.blogspot.com

    ~Allyson~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will add you in the morning there is something up with my computer and I'm on my phone and it won't let me follow

    ReplyDelete

Lindsey